1/10 SCX10 III Pro-Line 1982 Chevy K10 4WD Rock Crawler Brushed RTR
- The first-ever Axial®/Pro-Line® Limited Edition crawler
- Celebrates Pro-Line Racing's 40th anniversary
- Includes your favorite high-performance upgrades
- Only 1,982 will ever be produced
- Its unique production number is laser-etched into each motor plate
- (1) 1/10 SCX10™ III Base Camp Pro-Line 1982 Chevy K10 4WD RTR
- (1) Dynamite® 35T 540 Brushed Motor
- (1) Spektrum™ SLT3 3-Channel SLT Radio
- (1) Spektrum SR315 DSMR® 3-Channel Receiver
- (1) Spektrum S614S 15kg Steel Gear WP Servo 23T
- (1) Spektrum 40A Waterproof Brushed ESC
- (4) AA Transmitter Batteries
- (1) Product Manual
- (1) 2-3S LiPo Battery with EC3™ or IC3™ connector
- (1) Compatible Battery Charger
- Proven SCX10™ III chassis includes high-performance Pro-Line® upgrades
- Pro-Line 1982 Chevy K10 body has a molded grille, front and rear bumpers, brake lights, and 2-piece side-mirrors
- Pro-Line Hyrax G8 Class 1 tires with detailed sidewalls offer excellent grip on tough terrain
- Pro-Line Rock Shooter 3-piece beadlock aluminum/composite wheels provide strength and scale realism
- Pro-Line Big Bore Scaler Shocks hold more oil for the finest shock performance
- LED light system includes headlights and amber running lights
- Each motor plate has a unique production number and special commemorative coin is included
- Single-speed transmission features a full set of ball bearings and all-metal internal gears for strength and durability
- Stiff SCX10™ III steel C-channel chassis reduces frame flexing and increases suspension movement precision
- Includes AR45P Portal Axles
- Spektrum™ SLT3 2.4GHz radio with SR315 Dual Protocol receiver delivers dependable SLT 2.4GHz control now and DSMR® upgrade potential for the future
- Included and installed power system features a Dynamite® 35T brushed motor and Spektrum 40A brushed ESC
- Metal gear, 15kg high torque servo is waterproof for crawling with confidence in any weather and trail conditions
The Axial® team has admired the quality and performance of Pro-Line® brand products ever since we began making RC rigs more than 15 years ago. Now we're excited to help celebrate Pro-Line Racing's own 40th anniversary with our Limited Edition 40th Anniversary SCX10™ III Pro-Line 1982 Chevy K10! Trail-ready right out of the box, this highly collectible, ready-to-run 4X4 crawler comes with many of your favorite Pro-Line upgrades — including Big Bore Scaler shocks, Rock Shooter aluminum/composite wheels, and Hyrax G8 Class 1 tires. It's topped off with an exclusive, factory-painted Pro-Line 1982 Chevy K10 body that's tricked out with such scale details as a molded grille, front and rear bumpers, brake lights, and two-piece side mirrors. Each Limited Edition chassis has a unique production number laser-etched into the motor plate. An essential item for fans and collectors, the Limited Edition SCX10 III Pro-Line 1982 Chevy K10 RTR makes a striking addition to your display shelf. It also comes equipped with proven Axial SCX10 III engineering for successfully taking on the most taxing trails. The stiff SCX10 III steel C-channel chassis reduces frame flexing and increases suspension movement precision. The single-speed transmission has full ball bearings and all-metal internal gears for strength and durability. To complete the ready-to-run package, the Axial team includes a perfectly matched brushed power system and Spektrum™ SLT3 radio. Just add your choice of battery and charger. Only 1,982 of these Limited Edition crawlers will be produced, so Axial and Pro-Line fans everywhere should act fast. Get yours before they're gone!
PROVEN SCX10™ III CHASSIS
This Limited Edition rig gets its rock crawling cred from the trail-proven SCX10 III steel C-channel chassis, with a single-speed transmission, Dynamite® 35T brushed motor, and Spektrum™ 40A brushed ESC.
OFFICIALLY LICENSED PRO-LINE® 1982 CHEVY K10 BODY
As you'd expect from a Pro-Line creation, the 1982 Chevy K10 body offers an abundance of display-worthy details including a molded grille, front and rear bumpers, brake lights, and two-piece side mirrors. This Limited Edition 40th anniversary blue body is exclusive to this vehicle and will not be made available separately.
PRO-LINE® HYRAX G8 CLASS 1 TIRES
The Hyrax G8 Class 1 tires are ready for anything your scale adventures might throw at you. They're designed from the ground up for maximum grip on tough terrain and include highly detailed sidewalls for scale style.
PRO-LINE® ROCK SHOOTER WHEELS
Taking strength and scale realism to the next level, the Pro-Line Rock Shooter 3-piece beadlock wheels feature a CNC-machined aluminum wheel face and durable nylon wheel center and back.
PRO-LINE® BIG BORE SCALER SHOCKS
The best-performing shocks that Pro-Line has ever made, the included Big Bore Scaler shocks have a dual-rate, single spring design with hard chrome coated shaft, captured lower spring perch, and single low-friction X-ring seal to prevent leaks.
The scale realism continues when you adventure after dark. The Limited Edition SCX10 III Pro-Line 1982 Chevy K10 has an LED light system that includes headlights and amber running lights.
Only 1,982 of this Limited Edition Pro-Line® 40th anniversary crawler will ever be produced. Axial adds to their appeal for collectors by including special Limited Edition decals and laser-etching a unique production number on the motor plate.
PRO-LINE 40TH ANNIVERSARY COIN
A special commemorative coin is included that celebrates Pro-Line's 40 years as a leader in high performance tires, bodies and accessories. One side proudly displays the 40th anniversary logo with an old and new Pro-Line tire, and the other side honors all of Pro-Line's logos throughout history.