1/10 SCX10 II Deadbolt 4X4 Brushed RTR
- (1) RTR SCX10 II Deadbolt 4WD with Oil-Filled Shocks, Wheels, Tires, Painted Body, Radio, ESC, Motor, Decals, Waterproof Receiver Box, Light Bar (lights not included)
- (1) User Manual
- (1) 6-cell 7.2V NiMH stick pack or 2-3S Standard or “Shorty” LiPo with T-plug
- (1) Compatible Charger
- (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter
- Axial combines rugged good looks and exceptional, trail-ready handling.
- Check out that olive drab Deadbolt body — with its narrow stance, bulging hood, driver figure, and cage with light bar.
- The detail continues with a licensed CRC front bumper and Method Hole wheels wrapped in Nitto Trail Grappler tires.
- At the heart of it all is Axial's famously unstoppable SCX10 II chassis, fully equipped for extreme trailing.
- The SCX10 II Deadbolt doesn’t just meet the standards for off-roading. It defines them.
- 4-Link rear suspension optimized to reduce axle steer and torque twist
- Adjustable coil-over shocks
- Compact AX10™ transmission that allows gearing options from super high speed to competitive crawling
- WB8 HD Wildboar™ front and rear driveshafts, updated for more strength
- Single-piece AR44 front and rear axles with molded truss for extreme durability
- Durable S30 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tires on 1.9 Method Hole wheels
Axial combines rugged good looks and exceptional, trail-ready handling. Check out that olive drab Deadbolt body — with its narrow stance, bulging hood, driver figure, and cage with light bar. The detail continues with a licensed CRC front bumper and Method Hole wheels wrapped in Nitto Trail Grappler tires. At the heart of it all is Axial's famously unstoppable SCX10 II chassis, fully equipped for extreme trailing. The SCX10 II Deadbolt doesn’t just meet the standards for off-roading. It defines them.
AR44 Single Piece Axle
The pinion gear is 6mm above center, this allows for added ground clearance and better driveshaft angles. The high pinion design has an increased surface contact for increased durability. AR44 front and rear axles feature a single-piece design with molded truss for extreme durability. Integrated C-hubs and lockouts offer optimized performance as well as improved ground clearance. Metal dogbones, helical cut internal gears and high-quality bearings are all standard equipment. The ring gear/locker is a single-unit piece made of strong sintered metal, and the pinion is CNC cut for durability.
The ultra compact transmission allows for a wide range of gearing choices. The overall ratio can be adjusted using different pinion and spur gear choices allowing super high speed or competition level crawling speed. The new transmission housing design still retains the basic function of the original transmission but in a new more scale looking case.
- Final drive ratio (FDR) 42.00 – Original SCX10 was 33.06
- 20T metal drive gear, plastic idler gear and plastic lower gear
- Scale looks – silver color looks like cast aluminum
- Better mounting points at the base of the transmission – no more stripped screws!
1.9 Method Hole Wheels
In an industry that’s all about the latest and greatest, while taking advantage of styling trends, sometimes the less is more approach is quite refreshing and the hole wheel offers just that. Clean, simple and METHOD STRONG! These officially licensed METHOD Hole Wheels are replicated in true form for durability and a clean line look. 26mm (1.02") wide 53.9mm (2.12") tall.
1.9 Trail Grappler M/T Tire (S30 Compound)
The officially licensed Nitto Trail Grappler M/T Tires offer a fantastic blend of off-road performance while still retaining excellent composure for on-road use. They are molded in our durable S30 compound with large blocks that provide excellent bite when the going gets tough! 4.7" x 1.9" (119.4mm x 48.2mm) S30 Compound
4-Link Rear Suspension
The suspension geometry utilizes a 4-Link design for the rear which is optimized to reduce axle steer and torque twist. It also helps with steep off-camber climbs by having the proper amount of anti-squat and roll characteristics.
Chassis Mounted Servo
Scale matters, but so does geometry! In pursuit of scale looks, we've moved the servo off the top of the axle and onto the chassis, just as a full size truck has its steering box located on the frame. The front suspension design also helps eliminate bump steer as much as possible for the best driving experience.
WB8 HD Wildboar™ Driveshafts
WB8 HD Wildboar™ front and rear driveshafts feature an updated design with a larger diameter cross pin (2x11mm) along with an M4 Screw Shaft (2mm hex drive) for added strength. A center splined slider floats between each end and features added material which reduces flex and fatigue.
Adjustable Coilover Shocks
Threaded shock bodies hold a single coilover spring and they're oil filled shocks which allow you to tune the dampening rate. Realistic shock hoops with multiple shock mounting positions allows you to adjust your suspension for maximum performance. There’s also coilover shock reservoirs for realistic scale looks.
AE-5 ESC, Waterproof
The Axial AE-5 ESC is 3S LiPo capable yet easily switched "in the field" between LiPO and NiMh battery types with a simple jumper – no more complex procedures.
- Male Star Plug lead – compatible with the most common polarized plug.
- Jumper 1 provides a simple plug and play choice between LiPo or NiMh.
- Jumper 2 switches Drag Brake settings.
- Waterproof design with Star Plug / laser etched heat sink.
Receiver Box, Waterproof
Three different silicone seals are included, one for the antenna, one for the servo wires (includes three slots for three channels), and one that acts as a gasket for the receiver box cover. No more stress when running in mud, water, or snow!
- Waterproof receiver box located on the side plates allows easy access and low center of gravity
35T Brushed Motor, Water Resistant
Providing an even balance of speed and crawling, the 35-turn brushed motor features a worry-free design with an integrated cooling fan allowing for extended periods of use. Easy operation: no tuning, no fuel, and no loud exhaust noise. Just plug ‘n’ go!
Metal Gear Tactic Servo, 151 oz-in, Water Resistant
The included Tactic TSX45 metal gear servo is rated at 151 oz-in of torque for massive turning power and dual ball bearings provide smooth and precise movement for the metal gear train.
Tactic TTX200 Transmitter
The TTX200 2.4GHz transmitter is a two-channel pistol grip radio with digital channel reversing for both steering and throttle along with digital trim and end point adjustment. The radio is powered by four AA batteries (included) and also features SLT (Secure Link Technology), which creates an unbreakable link between the receiver and your transmitter featuring an auto-bind design.
Tactic 3-Channel 2.4GHz Receiver
The Tactic TR325 2.4GHz receiver uses no crystals and features an internal antenna, so you'll experience worry free driving without frequency conflicts or antenna damage. This lightweight, compact, and bind button equipped receiver with LED indicator makes setup easy!